Sep 10, 2007

Just got to Elko, NV

Tim and I arrived in Elko about an hour ago. We stopped on our way out at the Utah Tree of Life. Its off of I-80 somewhere between mile marker 25 and 33. I think it was about 27. Well, when we pulled up tim was truly disappointed. they had (i don't know who) constructed a 13 foot high barbed wire chain link fence around the whole thing. It was a sad moment for tim. we stayed and ended up taking a few fotos and some of them turned out pretty cool. I've included one of them at full resolution if you feel so inclined to put it as your desktop. the other one is the glow from Wendover, NV as we were approach
I also wanted to throw in a plug for the newest member of my hard drive family, my "mini-g". It is a terrific fire wire 400, buss powered, 160 GB hard drive. Its fast and only has one cable attached. it was a little pricey, but well worth it. that's about it for me. i'm tire and tomorrow is an early day, as is every day the rest of this week.

No comments: