Aug 24, 2007

And that's a wrap!

I stopped at a Radio Shack last night and finally got a card reader for my SD card. I also stopped at the Empire State Building and made my way up to the 86th floor. I was surprised that my ears needed to pop so much as we made our assent. I'm assuming that each floor is 12 to 14 feet high so 86 of them and you're up 1032 to 1204 feet up in the air.

Well, needless to say, when you get to the top the view is amazing. BIG NYC doesn't look so big. I almost felt as though I was standing over a model city. One where you could reach out and move a building with a gentle pinch of the thumb and pointer finger. There was one picture I was really proud of. Its obviously the one seen here.

We're off to the UN today for some b-roll and then we have an interview on the street around noon. A little lunch after that then we grab our luggage and head to JFK to fly home.

And that's a wrap.

No comments: