Sep 20, 2010

29 STRAIGHT

The last two weeks have been relentless and there are still several more to come. Thursday/Friday turned into a real butt kicker for me as I managed to edit 29 consecutive hours on two different projects. One at Combat Films and Research and one at my studio with Scott. I don't know how the regulars of all-night-flight do it. I tried to keep going but I found myself dozing off with my finger holding down L which in Final Cut fast forwards through the footage. Not a good thing because, as you may know, when you twitch and wake up you have to find where you were.

My one though while taking this picture... good night sun, I'll be working & waiting for you when you get up in 12 hours.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Todd you are so lazy. You should start working a little harder, like me!