Apr 24, 2008

Apparently a week of music


I was on my way back up from Orem/Provo, where we were filming today, when Cousin Mike (Danny Nappi's cousin) called and asked how bad I wanted to go to Ben Folds. I responded, bad enough to drive there--it was at Saltair. That was that. I dropped the camera, tripod and lights off at Combat Films and drove out to the venue. A great show! I would recommend them in concert. Or at least check out their albums in iTunes.

For now, however, a little taste of the concert. Sorry about the a/v quality. Can't really walk an HVX with a bunch of mics into the concert.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm jealous brother. That would've been sweet. But you better be careful at saltair. Mom and Dad have informed me that you'll probably get shot if you ever go there for a concert.