Oct 9, 2007


I purchased a nice, big new monitor. 30 inches. and i spaced the fact that my graphics card wouldn't be able to power it and give it the full resolution. So I went to MacDocs on saturday and purchased a new graphics card. Well, the monitor now runs at full resolution, but there are weird pixels that turn either green or blue. Depending on what I do, so act the pixels. Sometimes they just say a solid color in the same location. Other times they are jumping around as if in a game of tag. And at other moments I find them all lined up and flashing as if they were doing a line-dance.

I'm frustrated and MacDocs either has no idea what to do or they don't care. I, unfortunately don't have any time to really find out as my clients and Combat Films clients put the pressure on for a final product in the next few weeks.

No comments: