Sep 22, 2007

Interviewing a General Authority

I just got back from Provo where Dodge and I interviewed Elder Holland. It is for the project Combat Films is doing for the International Vice Presidents office of BYU. Elder Holland was very nice and had a great sense of humor about him. It was cool meeting him. He liked my London Rock House jacket.

Now I'm trying to get a file out to our transcriber so we can have transcripts to work from on Monday. The sooner I can get this done the sooner I can get to my place to keep editing a client's piece and the sooner I can take Missy to our secret date. It is my goal to surprise here since every time I try she either figures it out.

Image from www.lds.org

1 comment:

The Pizza Family said...

HEY TODD. THAT IS A PRETTY SWEET INTERVIEW.. I BET THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN. HEY, ABOUT YOUR BLOG... IF YOU LOOK UNDER OUR FAMILY BLOGS THERE IS A BLOG BY THE NAME OF TODD SANSOM.. YEP, WE HAVE HAD YOUR LINK UP THERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME....